1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is Fernando Martínez Cerdán (hereinafter Decorer), with address for these purposes at C / Vicente Ballester, 17- Valencia- SPAIN, CIF number: ES44500382M.
The access and / or use of this Celisú portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
www.celisu.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Decorer or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content.
In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible,
agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Decorer offers through its portal and by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to (i) incur in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or an attempt against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Decorer, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Decorer reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that In his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, Decorer will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES POLICY
Celisú complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures to ensure the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, along with each form for the collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from email@example.com, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and data communications to third parties, where appropriate.
Likewise, Celisú informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can last from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia • Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/ 61416? Hl = en
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/ Cookies used in www.barrasdecortina.es
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing an item.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to the service.
Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These types of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• To close. The notice is hidden on this page.
• Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.celisu.com and modify your browser settings.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Celisú by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Celisú or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Decorer. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Celisú. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Celisú.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
Celisú is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Celisú reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in your portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on www.decorer.es, Celisú will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case
Celisú will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other sites. from Internet.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Celisú reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Celisú will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Celisú may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. that are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Celisú and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia.